Fun at the Creek

Sunday, July 16, 2017

     Hi followers,

    My trip has been going really well!!  A lot of driving but our family got to stay with some friends for a bit! 
  
This afternoon I got to swim in a creek (that's a first for me) with some of my new friends!!  I can not describe how awesome it was!!   The water was pure, cool, and lots of little minnows were in there too!  I got banged up quite a bit by the sharp and slippery rocks but if was a lot a fun trying to swim against the current!! 



We are now at the hotel and it is very nice!!  I'm getting excited about Bible competition but I don't have to do any of that till Tuesday.  So I get to take it easy and encourage my siblings. ;P

So...what do you love about this summer weather?  Where are you favorite places to travel?  

4 comments:

  1. Sounds fun!!! You look so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds fun girl!
    I like the summer weather ALOT!
    My favorite place to go is probably at my window, bc there's a big tree right outside and there's a chair right there so I can sit sometimes read a book and look outside into God's magnificent glory!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like sooo much fun!! The creek on our property is a blast. :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so fun swimming at the creek sis! I had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate it if you commented! I won't know if you've read the post unless you comment.

Please don't comment anything inappropriate or unpleasing to the Lord. But don't hesitate to share your opinions.

Also, I will not publish Anonymous comments unless they have a name signed at the end of them. :)

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top