4 Tips for Clear and Pretty Skin

28.7.17
Hey followers,

I had a reader ask me a while back about skin health and what I do for my skin.  I told her I would post soon about skin health...but that was long time ago.  Sorry, I'm finally getting around to posting this!

I hope some of these tips are helpful!

1)  Cut Down Sugar 
We get acne usually because our body is trying to push bad toxins out of our skin.  It's our body's way of getting the yeast and bad bacteria out of our body.  Sadly, yeast feeds on sugar.  So by cutting down the sugar...it will help keep the bad guys from growing.

2) Wash Your Face Regularly 
I try to wash my face in the morning and before I go to bed.  I use Ivory soap.  What makes this soap different from a lot of others?  Ivory doesn't have a deodorant, which is really bad for your face.

3) Take a Good Probiotic
Pharmacies have them along with many health companies.  A Probiotic is kind of like a vitamin.  It helps replenish the good bacteria and take out the bad bacteria.

4) Sweat
Exercising isn't just good for your muscles...it's also a great help to your skin!!  Sweating is a way that your body gets some toxins out of your body.

Please comment any questions you have and let me know what you do for your skin.  

5 comments:

  1. I use Mary Kay's botanical effects for my face! It's pretty cheap, and it only has three steps so it's easy to get into a face washing routine (wash face before bed and wash face when you get up). I also use MK's clearproof on bad spots before I go to bed and after I wash my face. And once a week I wear my botanical mask to bed and wash it off in the morning (it cleans your pores). And then if my face is really broken out, I use MK's clearproof deep-cleansing charcoal mask, which I leave on for twenty minutes.

    *Looks up at comment* now that I look back, it looks complicated, but it's very simple. My face is usually soft and clear. My brother recently has been getting acne, so we started him on the routine and he went from zits to none in a week!

    Thank you, for sharing your tips, I've never tried Ivory soap, I don't know if I will, because I'm afraid if I stop my routine I'll break out again, also I have sensitive skin, but who knows? I might give it a try someday, it sounds easy and practical! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to use all natural products without fragrance and dyes, which are bad for your skin. I'm allergic to those evil things, and can't use B&BW bubble baths!!! TEARS!!!
    What I do is use a facial bar made from all natural stuff, then I use witch hazel astringent, and then I use a lotion I made from shea butter, coconut oil, grapeseed oil and essential oils. LOVE ESSENTIAL OILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sweating would explain why my face always looks a ton better in the summer than in the winter....

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Aveeno face products for washing my face and it works amazingly! Whenever I'm having trouble with breakouts, I usually use a Neutrogena Grapefruit Scrub. ;) This. Stuff. Smells. Amazing! (Even tastes good too! Jk!)

    I try to do my makeup r-e-a-l-l-y natural, so I generally do not to any foundation. If I do, I use BB Cream or a powder that fits my skin tone. I find that when I just do my general blush, bronzer, highlighter on my face, I have clearer skin and it is softer and fresher!

    Thanks for your tips, Lilly!

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate it if you commented! I won't know if you've read the post unless you comment.

Please don't comment anything inappropriate or unpleasing to the Lord. But don't hesitate to share your opinions.

Also, I will not publish Anonymous comments unless they have a name signed at the end of them. :)

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top