VOVC - #4 & #5

Monday, May 22, 2017

Hi followers,

I am very excited to post my very first Vlog!!  This vlog is for Ivy Rose's Very Awesome Vlog Challenge (VAVC).  Make sure you check out her link and find out more about the challenge HERE.  If you complete the challenge you have the chance of winning a $10.00 Amazon gift card.



This was really a stretch for me and I know I said "Um" a lot but it was a lot of fun and wanted to try something new.  =)  Let me know what you think of the video!

11 comments:

  1. So good!! We have limited wifi so I couldn't watch it all, but great job!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. Thanks so much!! I was really nervous.

      Delete
  2. I'm doing a Q&A this Saturday! I just posted that on my blog, so when I saw this I was really happy. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw that!! I need to try a Q&A some time.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm excited, by kind of nervous because I'm going to film it with my phone, so I'm worried it won't be the best quality!

      Delete
  4. Vlogs are so much fun to watch! You remind me of a girl I used to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your vlog, Lilly! And your name is so pretty. <3 I'm also lookiing forward to Katie Davis's new book!!! Thank you for joining the link-up...I hope you will be a regular! :D

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate it if you commented! I won't know if you've read the post unless you comment.

Please don't comment anything inappropriate or unpleasing to the Lord. But don't hesitate to share your opinions.

Also, I will not publish Anonymous comments unless they have a name signed at the end of them. :)

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top