Writing Tag

Thursday, May 4, 2017

     Hey followers,

     I was recently tagged in a writing tag by Gray Marie.  I'm glad she tagged me in it because I think a lot of these questions aren't ones I've ever answered to y'all...so I'm excited!!

1) What Genres, Styles, and Topics Do You Write About?
I guess I like about two main genres.  I really like L.M. Montgomery flavor and medieval stuff. 

I love to write about friendship and bravery.  I really enjoy putting emotion and romance into my stories. ;) 

I usually narrate my stories too much and don't let the characters find out things for themselves. xD

2) How Long Have You Been Writing?
Well, I wrote my first little story and illustrated it when I was about 5 or so.  (It was a little story called: A Horse Named Lily.) I had written little stories for fun and liked to be creative...but I would have to say I was about 12 when I began to take writing a bit seriously.  That was a little over a year ago.

3) Why Do You Write?
I write because I want to minister to people.  I want to be able to touch the world and impact people's lives.  I also really enjoy it... =D

4) When is the Best Time to Write?
Usually, I write in the afternoon but sometimes at night.  It really just depends.

5) What Parts of Writing Do You Love? What Parts Do You Hate?
I love to write things that continue my story on and make my plot gripping.  But I am not that big of a fan of editing and going through finding all the things that don't work.  I can't stand changing my story!

6) How Do You Overcome a Writer's Block?
I don't really.  I just kind of wait like Gray said.  Sometimes I'll just push through and write a little bit and then the love comes later.

7) Are You Working on Something at the Moment?
I worked a little bit on Keena yesterday but I haven't been writing that much.  That's mostly because the inspiration isn't strong and I just recently got home from our family's vacation.

8) What Are Your Writing Goals This Year?
I hope to publish Kindred Spirits this summer and maybe finish the first draft of Keena this year!

I Tag...
and anyone else who want to continue the tag...

Thanks again, Gray, for tagging me in this!!  It was a lot of fun!!

7 comments:

  1. OMIGOSH! You're going to LOVE the L.M. Montgomery books I'm bringing tomorrow, they're called Pat of Silver Bush and Mistress Pat. I read them and Patricia reminded me so much of you that I thought: If Patricia was alive Lilly and her would be best kindred spirits!
    I wanted to recommended them to you, so I went on the library catalogue and they didn't have them! :( But since you took good care of my Elsie books that you borrowed last summer, I decided I could trust you with two of my preciouses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my!! I'm excited to read them! xD

      Delete
  2. A tag!!!!!!!!! I have never been tagged before but I had hoped to be someday! Thank you; I'll try to do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll keep you in mind next time I get tagged, because I never know who I should tag!

      Delete
  3. Hey, great post Lilly! :D It's funny, I feel like everyone is getting tagged. I tagged you for the Liebster Award by the way. ;)

    http://gottahavecoffee.blogspot.com/2017/05/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, fun tag! =D I hope your inspiration to write kicks in soon! Thanks for tagging me-this looks fun! =D

    Micaiah
    www.notebooksandnovels.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun tag! Laura tagged me and I can't wait to do it!

    Hailey
    www.haileyhudson.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I would really appreciate it if you commented! I won't know if you've read the post unless you comment.

Please don't comment anything inappropriate or unpleasing to the Lord. But don't hesitate to share your opinions.

Also, I will not publish Anonymous comments unless they have a name signed at the end of them. :)

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top